You want to host a vision board party to bring your friends and family together for something positive.
You're ready to put your goals first in your life and want to share your ambition with like-minded people in your community.
Many people want to host a vision board party, but are afraid of...
- Structuring the workshop (How the heck do you create a freakin' workshop... that's fun?)
- Being boooooring (I'm no speaker...Most of my ideas sound funny in my head and totally flop when I say them out loud. #truth)
- Creating crappy activities (How am I going to get people excited about their goals?)
- All the stuff you don't know about manifesting your dreams (I've never built a vision board... How am I supposed to lead others?)
Those questions pale in comparison to the scariest part:
How Do I Get People To Show Up?
I get emails with questions like this all the time from life coaches, community leaders and educators who want to make an impact and want to get it right.
We've created a detailed workbook that gives you every tip and tool you need to brainstorm, plan and host your very own vision board party.
The course gives you instant access to the workbook, videos, worksheets and spreadsheets to simplify the entire experience from planning to party!
After you host your first party, you'll be able to:
Create a side income that you can build in your free time
Build a brand around changing lives
Speak confidently in front of 10 people or 1,000 people (The sky’s the limit!)
Cultivate a community of goal-setters waiting for your next event
- Meet Your Instructor
- Why Host A Vision Board Party
- Are You Ready To Host Your First Vision Board Party?
- Before we begin...
- What's In The Course?
- Sold Out Vision Board Party Book
- Overview: Creating Your Customer Avatar
- What Is A Customer Avatar and Why You Need One
- Understanding Demographics
- Demographics Printable Worksheet
- Understanding Psycographics
- Psycographics Printable Worksheet
- How To Get Demographic and Psychographic Information
- How To Use Your Customer Avatar in Workshop and Party Planning
- Overview: Planning Your Vision Board Party
- Understanding Your Event Planning Timeline
- Event Planning Timeline (Printable Checklist)
- Choosing Your Event Date
- Deep Dive: Your Event Budget
- Creating Your Budget (PDF & Excel Spreadsheet)
- How To Choose Your Event Venue
- Venue Comparison Worksheet
- Venue Comparison Checklist
- Overview: Marketing Your Event
- How To Price Your Event
- Everything You Need To Know About Your Event Sales Page
- Video Tutorial: Creating Your Sales Page
- Sample FAQs and Done-For-You Answers
- Marketing Your Event When You're Starting From Zero
- Overview: Your Vision Board Party Experience
- How To Design Your Event Space
- Decor Brainstorm Worksheet
- The Do's and Don'ts of Food & Drinks
- Food & Drink Brainstorm Worksheet
- Overview: The Workshop
- Deep Dive: Your Complete Event Layout
- Icebreaker Tutorial & Ready-to-Use Worksheets
- The ACE Strategy: How To Choose The Right Activities For Your Audience
- Vision Board Party Activity Guide
- Ready-To-Use Printable Activities
- Vision Board Materials
- The Vision Board Tutorial
- How To Conclude Your Event
- What To Do When The Event Is Over
- Before you go...
- Vision Board Party Starter Pack - What's Inside?
- Vision Board Party Activities - Be The Change
- Vision Board Party Activities - My Dream Life
- Vision Board Party Activities - My Goals
- Inspirational Word Printables
- Vision Board Party Invitation Printables
- Virtual Vision Board Party Replay
- Vision Board Conference: The Visionary Panel
- Vision Board Conference: Keynote Speaker
- Vision Board Conference: Vision Board Tutorial & Activities
- Vision Board Conference: Tutorial Activities
Great 👍 course and well organized. I’m grateful for the price but I feel it’s worth more! Thanks for the very informative course!🙏💜
Great 👍 course and well organized. I’m grateful for the price but I feel it’s worth more! Thanks for the very informative course!🙏💜Read Less
90+ page ebook + Videos lessons so you can digest the information in whatever way you choose
Event planning worksheets & checklists to simplify event planning into easy-to-follow steps that will get you event-ready in 8 weeks or less
Budgeting spreadsheet to make sure you make a profit
Food + Drink + Decor brainstorming worksheets to build a high value experience at a low cost (and increase your profits)
5 Ice Breaker & 11 Self Exploration Activities with Ready-To-Use worksheets
Who is the Sold Out Vision Board Party Course for?
This course is for life coaches, educators and empowerment group/spiritual leaders who want to host vision board parties to motivate and inspire their community to reach higher goals.
How long will it take to host my first vision board party?
The course is designed to help you host your first vision board party in 8 weeks. You can adjust this timing as you wish.
Do I need to be a life coach?
No, you do not have to be a life coach or educator to host profitable vision board parties.
How soon will I make money?
You can begin to make money as soon as you offer your first vision board party. If you follow this event timeline, you will see your first few sales in 8 weeks or less.
When does the course start and finish?
Once you purchase the course, it's available forever!
What if I’m not tech savvy?
That’s OK! You don’t have to be a tech genius at all. The only part that requires the computer is setting up your sales page and I’ll show you that on video. If that part is confusing, you can always collect payments in cash!
How long do I have access to the course?
For a lifetime, my friend!
What's the refund policy?
We truly believe in our products. That's why we offer a 30-day no questions asked refund policy on the Vision Board Parties course!